_ _ _ _

Thread: How many seasons.....?

Default How many seasons.....?

...in a row are we going to have to endure 9-4 is the best we can get? This staff needs to up their wins if we are going to continue to support them. I can not continue to see 9-4 seasons without improving. I want conference championships, I want double digit win seasons, I want BCS bowls.....Come on, I am becoming impaitent.

Obvioulsy the above post is a joke....The reality is that if anyone would have told me that we would have had back to back 9 win seasons, 2 seasons ago and back to back bowl wins 2 seasons ago, I would have told you, you were crazy, with a capital C. I would really love to see a 10 win regular season next year and a bowl victory to secure an 11 win season as well as conference championship, but until that happens I am on cloud 9 for another great year.

Geaux Coach Hud and your staff, you have done an excellent job of turning this program around. I hope you stay for 10 more years, but I am going to enjoy and savor every victory until that day comes. Now my goals for next season:

30K + attendance average
    10 win regular season
    11 win overall season
    SunBelt Conference Championship
    Top 25 year end ranking
    A Master Plan
    Not in the above order. Master plan first.

Geaux Cajuns

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Football Re: How many seasons.....?

How many seasons can we tolerate fewer than 35K in the stands and end zones of Cajun Field? If Hud could just get over that 9-4 hump we might get those extra butts, it is all his fault.

And for those who want to get to C USA? Come on twenty-two to thirty thousand in the seats should at least equal seven thousand members, and that might be enough to get us into that twenty million neighborhood, or at least enough to encourage a few big boosters to cover some additional facilities which are counted as being part of the budget.

Default Re: How many seasons.....?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    How many seasons can we tolerate fewer than 35K in the stands and end zones of Cajun Field? If Hud could just get over that 9-4 hump we might get those extra butts, it is all his fault.

And for those who want to get to C USA? Come on twenty-two to thirty thousand in the seats should at least equal seven thousand members, and that might be enough to get us into that twenty million neighborhood, or at least enough to encourage a few big boosters to cover some additional facilities which are counted as being part of the budget.
    Yes, and yes. It is time for the CAJUN NATION to show they can pack Cajun Field EVERY GAME, not just when it is pretty outside, or on a Saturday evening ... this is how we show we are really PASSIONATE!

This is not a plea to fellow board members.