Thread: The "Cajun Nation Master Plan" for T-Joe Savoie, Scott Farmer, The Administration and Legistlat

Default The "Cajun Nation Master Plan" for T-Joe Savoie, Scott Farmer, The Administration and Legistlat

I have read a lot of great comments since the New Orleans Bowl of what we need to do to get our program to the next level and have seen these suggestions and comments all over the board. Can we sticky a thread on here and have the Creator/Original Poster put together a "Master Plan" that we the "Cajun Nation and Alumni", can take actions such as;
    -Emails
    -Letters
    -Phone calls
    -Call in shows
    -Legistlators
    -Meetings
    -Talk to Big Time and Smaill Time Donors
    -Meet with Alumni Association to get them involoved and also access their Alumni Database (my sons and I were talking about our alumni base, do we even know how many people have attended and graduated from SLI / USL / Louisiana). I told my sons let's take 30 years x 20,000 students/year x $100 would equal $60 Million Dollars a year. Now we know that the school is older then 30 years and maybe not 20,000 students is a good number, but, look at the power at the Alumni Association and we have not included the Big Donors at all. Does anyone know who the Big Donors are? I see some names of people and really don't know who they are........

We have to put pressure on the Administration (I keep hearing this and the only ones I know are T-Joe and Scott Farmer). There may be more persons to target, but we can also target the media. Get the Alumni Association involved in a mailout. Everyone can generate ideas on keep them updated on the Original Post.

I have waited 30 years for us to get to this point and as the original poster on another thread said that we cannot let this great opportunity squander away.

WE CANNOT LET THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION T-JOE AND SCOTT FARMER THINK WE ARE SATISFIED WITH THE NEW ORLEANS BOWL AND A 9-4 SEASON. WE DESERVE BETTER AND CAN ACHIEVE BETTER AND I PERSONNAL WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO LET THEM KNOW THIS. BUT WE NEED A TEAM APPROACH.

But maybe someone can take lead on the plan and also keep it monitored, and at the least this will let CAJUN NATION know what we need to do to keep the pressure on these people TO MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE......

Default Re: The "Cajun Nation Master Plan" for T-Joe Savoie, Scott Farmer, The Administration and Legis

Here is an idea; Remember the big Gala we had after the College World Series run? Have the RCAF host a similar event to celebrate the 2nd NO Bowl win and TO ROLL OUT THE LONG AWAITED MASTER PLAN!

This would be an excellent opportunity to raise funds and get this thing kicked off with a bang. Surely Farmer may think about this or at least someone with the RCAF?

Default Re: The "Cajun Nation Master Plan" for T-Joe Savoie, Scott Farmer, The Administration and Legis

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    Here is an idea; Remember the big Gala we had after the College World Series run? Have the RCAF host a similar event to celebrate the 2nd NO Bowl win and TO ROLL OUT THE LONG AWAITED MASTER PLAN!

This would be an excellent opportunity to raise funds and get this thing kicked off with a bang. Surely Farmer may think about this or at least someone with the RCAF?
    And season ticket drive, all in one affair.