Thread: Conference realignment shakes up Sun Belt, C-USA

UL Football Conference realignment shakes up Sun Belt, C-USA

CajunRed is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Conference realignment shakes up Sun Belt, C-USA

Yep...very interesting.

Amazing that our AD finally had the guts to say publically that we might be interested in C-USA.

Confidential to C-USA: That was not Tulame that put all of the people in the Super Dome last Saturday; why do you want them back? Add the Cajuns and it will help attendence at home and away games for LA Tech, USM, and Rice. (not to mention Bowl games)

Hammer58 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

"...Liberty, Appalachian State, Georgia Southern and Jacksonville — all Football Championship Subdivision schools that have expressed an interest into moving up."

You can kiss my ___ and my money goodbye if this is the future of the conference

They shouldn't add any FCS schools and should find a way to make this group of 5 idea work. Moving teams up is creating supply/demand issues. Further, I think the NCAA needs to get serious about the FBS membership requirements. I guess we used to sweat the attendance requirements for no reason. FAU and FIU never met attendance requirements.