Thread: Coach Hudspeth Needs a Raise-Switching Donation from Alumni Fund to RCAF Increasing Donation

Default Coach Hudspeth Needs a Raise-Switching Donation from Alumni Fund to RCAF Increasing Donation

I really enjoyed this season, the bowl, last year and last year's bowl game and do not want this to end. Watching Coach Hud at the pep rally Friday at the Marriott and his speech after the bowl game yesterday, you know he is preparing us for the future. Every time he was interviewed or speaking, he was letting these bowl committees know that the "Cajun Nation" can sell tickets and put butts in the seats.

I have never seen a coach and staff work so freaking hard for a program than this group.............

We need a Major RCAF Marketing Campaign and and the Master Plan to send to all of our alumni urging them to join. I am also dissapointed in the alumni association, because it seems that it has always been status quo and just enough to get by and really not having a plan to enhance the university and donations to all funds.

With all of that said, hope that we give Coach Hud and his staff a raise. Didn't we just give Marlin a raise and an extension for a struggling basketball program.

Again, really enjoyed it yesterday and VERY PROUD OF UL, The TEAM and the CAJUN NATION

Default Re: Coach Hudspeth Needs a Raise-Switching Donation from Alumni Fund to RCAF Increasing Donatio

When alumni receive their next alumni notice, they should look at it. And donate to any (including athletics) fund they care to dontate to. Look at web page, one can donate to any fund (including athletics) one would care to. Stop by alumni office (I assume most know where it is) and get picture taken with large Hud cutout or any of the many athletic murals, uniforms, helmets, etc in office. Look at alumni accents and notice articles on athletic functions. I'm proud of the alumni association's work to focus on all university functions including athletics. Ask Scott Farmer if he is satisfied with participation and what more he wants alumni to do. It will get done.

Default Re: Coach Hudspeth Needs a Raise-Switching Donation from Alumni Fund to RCAF Increasing Donatio