_ _ _ _

Thread: Pre game get togethers.

Default Pre game get togethers.

I was thinking about football season next year and how the members of this board could start a tradition before games. Perhaps we could all meet at Ray's before the game? It is within stumbling distance to Cajun Field.

Default Re: Pre game get togethers.

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90
    I was thinking about football season next year and how the members of this board could start a tradition before games. Perhaps we could all meet at Ray's before the game? It is within stumbling distance to Cajun Field.
    Was this message typed in 1998?

I am not sure what Ray's is now, or what it has been since ~2001, but "Ray's" hasn't been around in several years. I think its a pool hall or something now. If you really want to pass a good time at a place near the field, other than the tailgating, go to Legend's on Bertrand. Its the best.

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux
    Was this message typed in 1998?

I am not sure what Ray's is now, or what it has been since ~2001, but "Ray's" hasn't been around in several years. I think its a pool hall or something now. If you really want to pass a good time at a place near the field, other than the tailgating, go to Legend's on Bertrand. Its the best.
    I use to love Ray's. Where is legends?

I use to love Ray's. Where is legends?
    In the water tower district. what? don't know where that is either? I don't think anyone did until Legend's started using it. Now i think the only folks who do know where it is are the Legendite's. It's right around Deano's on Bertrand, between the athletic complex and Johnston St. Next door to the old Joey's location. It used to be a diamond Shamrock, where young 12 yr olds could ride their bikes to, and spend their allowances on snack cakes and beef jerky that looked like dip.

Legend's = best pre-game spot for any Cajun athletic event.

Rays is now Fast Eddies and I haven't set foot in the joint to tell you whether its worth the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Choppie29
    Don't forget about the post-game. Its supercharged in there after the games as well. Plus, their happy hour is quite good. 2 for 1 longnecks (and maybe wells) from like 2 or 3 until 7 everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Choppie29
    I second that!!

In the water tower district. what? don't know where that is either? I don't think anyone did until Legend's started using it. Now i think the only folks who do know where it is are the Legendite's. It's right around Deano's on Bertrand, between the athletic complex and Johnston St. Next door to the old Joey's location. It used to be a diamond Shamrock, where young 12 yr olds could ride their bikes to, and spend their allowances on snack cakes and beef jerky that looked like dip.
    I know the landscape of Lafayette has changed a lot so forgive me. It would be then inbetween Luther's (If that is still there) and Albertson's. Maybe right across from the track and field complex?

I still say that we should all get RaginPagin.com T-shirts.

A simple red shirt with a RaginPagin design on the front (maybe Raginpagin.com with the gator or something)

We all buy the shirt then we each take it to a t-shirt printing store and put a number on the back (dibs on #19) and our raginpagin.com screen name. I'll post an example later on today.

I know where both Legend's are and I live in Murfreesboro

I would have thought that all Cajuns tailgate outdoors, though-- not at a joint

Now, Friday night at Legend's was a very fun time on Jefferson. The bar would not let us MT fans pay for any drinks.

I know the landscape of Lafayette has changed a lot so forgive me. It would be then inbetween Luther's (If that is still there) and Albertson's. Maybe right across from the track and field complex?
    Naw, If you pulled out of Luther's took a right, and continued straight, instead of curving left towards Albertson's, it would be on your right.

Here's the shirt examples. You may have better designs or catch phrases but this is just a general idea.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Pre game get togethers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal
    Here's the shirt examples. You may have better designs or catch phrases but this is just a general idea.
    I got Dibs on 00

Quote Originally Posted by shammy
    I got Dibs on 00
    Sure, go ahead and take that one. Everyone always wants to use their IQ.

If thats the case, then I got dibs on 5

Quote Originally Posted by shammy
    I got Dibs on 00
    I got dibs on 00! Billy white shoes johnson was always one of my favorite football players.

lmao...knowing shammy thats about right...just messin with ya shambo

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kal
    Wow KAL

This board is honored.