_ _ _ _
Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast

Thread: In-Game Thread: UL (23) vs. North Texas (30) Final

Default Re: In-Game Thread: UL (23) vs. North Texas (23) 3:01 4Q

Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    What's that all about
    Broadway was throwing deep on every third down instead of just going for the first down to keep the chains moving. So, we throw on first down, second down and it's third and five. What do we do? The only logical thing of course, throw for 40 yards and rack up another incompletion.

I'm not throwing in the towel but it's frustrating to lose to an opponent who I feel we should have beat and then do so on national television like it seems we always do. We lost but I feel it was because we were outcoached in the second half. Why not run the ball when you did so very effectively in the first half? They were dropping everyone back for the pass and we continued to keep throwing. I know Hudspeth has done a great job here so far but this was very disappointing. I think he needs to focus more attention on winning on the road than attendance going forward.

Default Re: In-Game Thread: UL (23) vs. North Texas (30) Final

It was nationally televised for those that have cable. A game on ABC/NBC/CBS isn't nationally televised either if you don't have a tv? Can't see it then now can you.

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast