Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21

Thread: Final: Louisiana (24) vs. OSU (65)

Just1More is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Final: Louisiana (24) vs. OSU (65)

I'm not concerned about our QBs. We're more solid at QB than we've been in a long time. We didn't play well on either side of the ball yesterday, and you cannot do that against an up tempo gunslinger like OSU. I'm not going to evaluate anything or anyone based on that game. I'm hugely disappointed in that game, but it's one game. It was our toughest game on the schedule and we're done with it.

I guess some of the football ignorant that think you get more injuries in football when you play "bigger programs" have learned their lesson. We had an equal chance of injury against Lamar as we did OSU. OSU, in a lopsided domination, came away with more injuries than the Cajuns. I hope I never hear that ignorant misunderstood injury BS talk on this forum again.

I'm still fired up about our team and this year. As someone else mentioned, OSU is probably the worst team to have a bad day against. They are designed for gunslinging and we just couldn't fire back.

The toughest season contest is behind us.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    I'm not concerned about our QBs. We're more solid at QB than we've been in a long time. We didn't play well on either side of the ball yesterday, and you cannot do that against an up tempo gunslinger like OSU. I'm not going to evaluate anything or anyone based on that game. I'm hugely disappointed in that game, but it's one game. It was our toughest game on the schedule and we're done with it.

I guess some of the football ignorant that think you get more injuries in football when you play "bigger programs" have learned their lesson. We had an equal chance of injury against Lamar as we did OSU. OSU, in a lopsided domination, came away with more injuries than the Cajuns. I hope I never hear that ignorant misunderstood injury BS talk on this forum again.

I'm still fired up about our team and this year. As someone else mentioned, OSU is probably the worst team to have a bad day against. They are designed for gunslinging and we just couldn't fire back.

The toughest season contest is behind us.
    We went to a shootout shooting blanks.

P.s. I digged their "tombstone" clip for the runout.

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

WE have the same problem as last year

We cannot run the football

Deductive logic comes to mind in this case---Is it the caliber of opponent

Is it the strategy of the opponent to shut our running down

-Is it our running backs

is it the play calling or QB check offs---Is it the ability of our offensive line to move block the opponents????? Think this puts the various reasons in the open to be considered for the culprit in our not moving the ball over land!!!!

basinbear is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Missisippi State rushed for 213 yards VS. Troy last night.....We rushed for 218 yards VS. Troy last week......

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    WE have the same problem as last year

We cannot run the football

Deductive logic comes to mind in this case---Is it the caliber of opponent

Is it the strategy of the opponent to shut our running down

-Is it our running backs

is it the play calling or QB check offs---Is it the ability of our offensive line to move block the opponents????? Think this puts the various reasons in the open to be considered for the culprit in our not moving the ball over land!!!!

We were trying to pass to catch up. We abandoned the run. This team can still run the ball.

Sometimes we just have to look to the past. Just one year ago we were in a similar boat. This team will be fine. I don't think back to back 9-4 season were a coincidence. HUD will get this team playing, Broadway will find his rhythm, and the Cajuns are gonna win some ball games!

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    Sometimes we just have to look to the past. Just one year ago we were in a similar boat. This team will be fine. I don't think back to back 9-4 season were a coincidence. HUD will get this team playing, Broadway will find his rhythm, and the Cajuns are gonna win some ball games!
    agreed! I watched the film in slow mo last night and, while we did play awful defense in the first half, I have to give it to Waters' passing game. That kid was right on the money. I think if we played them again, the way played in second half, we could beat them. I'm ready for the home game and can't wait till Saturday. We'll be fine!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    + 1,000,000,000,000,000,000

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    + 1,000,000,000,000,000,000
    And to think,,,,you used to be the resident negative nellie on this board!!! LOL

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21