_ _ _ _

Thread: UL QB Club meeting today

BeauCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default UL QB Club meeting today

Just a friendly reminder for those of you in the Lafayette area. Starts at 11:30AM at The Petroleum Club. I sure hope they get us a bigger room this week. Last week's was jam packed.

Blog Entries

Default Re: UL QB Club meeting today

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Just a friendly reminder for those of you in the Lafatette area. Starts at 11:30AM at The Petroleum Club. I sure hope they get us a bigger room this week. Last week's was jam packed.
    I will be there today, missed my first QB meeting in some time last week.

Just a friendly reminder for those of you in the Lafayette area. Starts at 11:30AM at The Petroleum Club. I sure hope they get us a bigger room this week. Last week's was jam packed.
    Walnut room is big and there is an overflow. Only thing bigger is the ballroom and the Rotary Club has that booked.

Blog Entries

How did the luncheon go? Is coach Hud confident or what?

MelRock is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Great, announced that QB Club was over 200 members for the first time. If much more people show up we will need to move it to the Cajundome. Great day and Hud was awesome as always.

Let me add something I found out today (been a member since Hud was hired)- 100% of the proceeds of QB Club membership goes to Football recruiting. That's awesome. Join even if you can't make every one, if you can swing the $100.

Quote Originally Posted by bigearl View Post
    Let me add something I found out today (been a member since Hud was hired)- 100% of the proceeds of QB Club membership goes to Football recruiting. That's awesome. Join even if you can't make every one, if you can swing the $100.
    That is a good point. I join all of the luncheon (football, basketball, baseball) because it is a great way for the support to go directly to the programs. It is a tax deductible donation but right now does not go towards your RCAF general fund donations.

Quote Originally Posted by bigearl View Post
    I will never be able to make luncheons but I am planning to join this year. Is it $100 annually to join at lowest level?

Quote Originally Posted by DocCajun View Post
    I will never be able to make luncheons but I am planning to join this year. Is it $100 annually to join at lowest level?
    Yes that is correct, $100 is the lowest levels for all sports. GEAUX CAJUNS!!!!!!!!!

Ok thanks for info. my wife told me that RCAF and season tics are enough but I think I can maneuver $100 around pretty easily without raising her alarm :-)

I plan on joining.

Quote Originally Posted by DocCajun View Post
    Ok thanks for info. my wife told me that RCAF and season tics are enough but I think I can maneuver $100 around pretty easily without raising her alarm :-)

Make sure you let her know that $85 of your $100 membership is tax deductible. Tell her you're doing 2012 tax planning. Or do like me and don't mention it to her.

Just joined!

Make sure you let her know that $85 of your $100 membership is tax deductible. Tell her you're doing 2012 tax planning. Or do like me and don't mention it to her.
    Oops too late

Or do like me and don't mention it to her.
    Now that's what I call leverage. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    Now that's what I call leverage. Thanks!

Yep, as you know, that's the good thing about keeping our money seperate.

Hammer58 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Missed it today or he first time in a long time. I was representing my employer at UL's Career Fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Missed it today or he first time in a long time. I was representing my employer at UL's Career Fair.
    Did you have as much fun at the Career Fair as we did? Not too many people looked like they were having a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    I worked at UL Career Services office as a student worker while in college for 4 years! My first IT job.

Still know Kim, the director.