Thread: Gloria Fiero Lecture Series to Highlight Improvisational J___ with Faculty Membe

Default Gloria Fiero Lecture Series to Highlight Improvisational J___ with Faculty Membe

Friends of the Humanities will spotlight the UL Faculty J___ Combo for this year's Gloria Fiero Lecture Thursday, September 27th at 11 a.m. in the Angelle Hall Auditorium on the UL campus._ Admittance is free and all are invited to attend. This combination performance/lecture will give the audience an insider's view of the [...]

Default Re: Gloria Fiero Lecture Series to Highlight Improvisational J___ with Faculty M

Improvisalational J___, is this the new offensive sceme to be rolled out at Troy?

CajunAmos is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Gloria Fiero Lecture Series to Highlight Improvisational J___ with Faculty M

I thought the offense had a pretty good tune playing for the N.O. Bowl last year.

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Robinson improvised pretty well with the ball after the catch on the run down to DEEP red zone!!!! Struck a MAJOR Chord with me!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Robinson improvised pretty well with the ball after the catch on the run down to DEEP red zone!!!! Struck a MAJOR Chord with me!!!
    Do you feel a song coming on?

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I did one while back about a MRS Robinson---LOL

Think it was about the year I graduated!!!