Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: A problem waiting to happen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    I've got the access in and out of Cajun Field covered. I'm working with some illegal immigrants (or as some call paperless citizens) on a tunnel in and out of Cajun Field. One of the port-o-let toilets is my "secret access door". When someone has had too much to drink and needs to "get out of Cajun Field"... I convince them to dive into the secret passageway. When the access path isn't in use as a human passageway, it doubles as a commode. We use a duck call signaling system so that anyone attempting "re-entry" into Cajun Field's secret passageway doesn't surprise someone "contributing" to the commode.
    I will pass.

But I would like to order a 6 pack of your plug a punch brand.

Default Re: A problem waiting to happen

I dont have to worry about this problem b/c they sent me two parking tags by accident. Thanks

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I will pass.

Way to get this thread back on course to where it should be..... getting thread jacked.

Wait up. Is it thread jacked or thread napped?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunologist View Post
    I dont have to worry about this problem b/c they sent me two parking tags by accident. Thanks
    Hmm. Isn't that Special?

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I will pass.

You sound like you've got a serious hole problem, Turbine. Excessive punching may be to blame. As I've told other customers, if your hole requires 4 or more plugs, you've worn out your hole. Butt, I will send you a 6-pack of plugs as requested. Will you be needing any ragged hole paste? It restores the edges of your hole like new again. The applicator isn't necessary if you have smooth finger tips, or access to someone else's smooth finger tips. It's all in the package of instructions, butt make sure to clean the area around your hole really well before inserting the plug and if you use the paste, don't get your hole around any open flames for at least 2 hours. Would you like the discount offering? It does require I get before and after pics. They're a marketing bonanza.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Is that like the helmet cam they use on Playboy TV? This sounds like a revolutionary way to do live action advertising. It sounds like you have a HUGE money making idea. How are you going to handle the demand when the hole plugger goes viral? Are you doing a TV promotion with a hole plugger manual or will you be selling hole plugger franchises for every stadium in America?
    It's one and the same helmet cam... but mine has an auto-zoom feature that's really cool and an anti-fogging, self-cleaning lense necessary in my line of work. I'm counting on my hole plugs to go viral. I've stocked up. Yes... I will be doing TV promotions during the upcoming presidential debates... as a live feed. My hole plug can be used by democrats and republicans. You find democrats usually wait until I'm giving away free hole plugs to get theirs, and republicans punch such tight holes that you have to wallow out their holes before my plug will fit. I prefer plugging independent holes myself. They've usually sat on the fence so long that they aren't picky about how you plug their hole.

Blog Entries

Goodness gracious... I just realized that my hole plug comments could have been taken completely out of context. Oh my my... how embarrassing.

Hammer58 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Goodness gracious... I just realized that my hole plug comments could have been taken completely out of context. Oh my my... how embarrassing.
    You singlehandledly sidelined a thread!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    I used both hands and a hole plug.

Hammer58 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I used both hands and a hole plug.
    Well played, Sir!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    This reminds me of something. Being football season is around the corner, isn't it time to revisit the I saw Coach Hud at Old Tyme Groecery thread again? I was really fond of that thread.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4