_ _ _ _

Thread: 3 wins in a row, how many will show

UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: We are NOT Lafayette Coach of Dento?!?!?!

With 3 wins in a row, I'm expecting more than 21,000 to show. We have said winning will take care of the crowd and winning 3 in a row will bring them out. GEAUX CAJUNS!

Hammer58 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: We are NOT Lafayette Coach of Dento?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by studentfan
    With 3 wins in a row, I'm expecting more than 21,000 to show. We have said winning will take care of the crowd and winning 3 in a row will bring them out. GEAUX CAJUNS!
    We need to get them all in the stadium to make some noise rather than staying outside to tailgate during the game. Get everyone in the game next week. The players are doing their part to finish strong, now the fans need to hold up their end of the bargain and give them a real homefield advantage.

I really believe with us winning 3 in a row, it will draw the interest of the people outside who don't want to come in. Most people who stay outside think we'll just lose again. I think this game will be different because we have a great chance of winning, bringing those people into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58
    We need to get them all in the stadium to make some noise rather than staying outside to tailgate during the game. Get everyone in the game next week. The players are doing their part to finish strong, now the fans need to hold up their end of the bargain and give them a real homefield advantage.

Everyone needs to quit complaining about the people staying oustide during a home game. The numbers are small. Those who stay outside obviously do not WANT to ge inside.... at least they pull for the cajuns, show up, and spend money on gear and tailgating spots. If you all want someone to _____ at, try the people in Lafayette who don't support UL at all or better yet those *&^+#$@ who support the state A&M school. It seems to me that bashing UL fans is STUPID considering how few there are of us. If you didn't have these same people tailgating before the game you all would be crying that no one tailgates. IF THE CAJUNS WIN; THESE AND MANY MORE PEOPLE WILL GO TO THE GAMES! It's that simple. Slamming the few people who support UL seems pointless to me.

DaddyCajun is offline Dig deep UL will Prosper! Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Football Re: We are NOT Lafayette Coach of Dento?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58
    That is a great idea Hammer, lets geaux around 30-45 mins prior to the game and talk to the different tailgaiting sites and get them in the game. If we put more than the 21,000 of last game in CAJUN FIELD and make some noise we could be a big part of the game and hopefully a win.

DaddyCajun

You are correct. It's the same old axiom. Build it and they will come.

Build a winner and you won't have to worry about fans. People want value for their hard earned bucks these days.

Only 21,000?!!!! That would be disappointing, would it not?:confused:

More than 21,000. I surely hope about 30,000 show for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunKahouna
    Only 21,000?!!!! That would be disappointing, would it not?:confused:

If we make it to the Bowl, we might have more than the Texas A&M game. Anything less would be unacceptable.

DaddyCajun is offline Dig deep UL will Prosper! Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Corndog308
    If we make it to the Bowl, we might have more than the Texas A&M game. Anything less would be unacceptable.

I just hope WE win this game with FIU and then recover injuries, put in some twist and get ready for ULM and GEAUX PUT IT ON THE INDIANS!!!!!!!!!

If and when this happens I will have my speed dial on to purchase tickets to the New Orleans Bowl!!!

Anybody have the ticket prices???

DaddyCajun!!!

What's the word on if we (the students) get in free no matter who is playing in the bowl game?

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun
    I just hope WE win this game with FIU and then recover injuries, put in some twist and get ready for ULM and GEAUX PUT IT ON THE INDIANS!!!!!!!!!

If and when this happens I will have my speed dial on to purchase tickets to the New Orleans Bowl!!!

Anybody have the ticket prices???

DaddyCajun!!!