Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9
Results 161 to 169 of 169

Thread: Rationale Behind RCAF Parking

  1. #161
    BeauCajun's Avatar
    BeauCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Erath, La.
    Posts
    6,164

    Default Re: Rationale Behind RCAF Parking

    Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    $250 - D
    $500 - C
    $1000 - 2 in C
    $2500 - 1 in B, 1 in C
    $5000 - 2 in B
    $10000 - 2 in A

    Also, if you didnt see this years brochure, it has some nice budget info:
    http://www.rcaf4ul.com/2012brochure.pdf
    My peeps on page 15 of the brochure look outstanding.

    2 passes for me this year.

  2. #162
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,039
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Rationale Behind RCAF Parking

    Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Well, well, well! Bout time Cajun fans step up! Step up and pay for quality! Ole days are gone, I hope, and the future of a winning program costs more $. Little guys can save up and do those thing that are important to them as well! Tired of hearing about the poor in Louisiana. We have been selling poverty too long in LA!!!! You want a winner? It's going to cost us! Loosen the purse strings or watch it on T V for winning will bring us to the level of the "big boys" and viewing will be made easy for the little guys on Fox and ESPN. Go Cajuns!


    P S - The Okla. State game will be on T V - 11 a m for the little guys viewing pleasure! Let's all root for our Cajuns together!
    Go CAjuns!
    Brother, I'm a little guy too. But I like thinking BIG. How the hell are you ever gonna get from where you are to where you want to be without investment? It takes money to make money baby! I might be a little guy, but I wasn't born last night. This is it. anyone who's b1tching now doesn't love the university & doesn't have the interest of the school or the community at heart. They are selfish & want the school to stay small so they can feel important. I want the school & it's programs to be big. This is the only way to go if you want the respect you claim you have always wanted, but were denied. I love the idea that as soon as the school realized that they have been undervaluing themselves & made a correction, the immediate response was we'll cry like little girls, but open our wallets to do the smart thing & the right thing. BTW, I think all media people should pay at least a thousand dollars for the priviledge of parking right next to the stands & getting to walk in & tailgate on demand & then watch some of the most exciting football in all the land. What say you Jay Walker?

  3. #163
    Zeebart21's Avatar
    Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    17,689

    Default Re: Rationale Behind RCAF Parking

    Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    My peeps on page 15 of the brochure look outstanding.

    2 passes for me this year.
    Aside from the beast in the east...there is NO one in this state that will ever bring that crowd to a bowl game...

    That warmed the cockles of my heart..

    Z

  4. #164
    Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    6,060

    Default Re: Rationale Behind RCAF Parking

    Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Brother, I'm a little guy too. But I like thinking BIG. How the hell are you ever gonna get from where you are to where you want to be without investment? It takes money to make money baby! I might be a little guy, but I wasn't born last night. This is it. anyone who's b1tching now doesn't love the university & doesn't have the interest of the school or the community at heart. They are selfish & want the school to stay small so they can feel important. I want the school & it's programs to be big. This is the only way to go if you want the respect you claim you have always wanted, but were denied. I love the idea that as soon as the school realized that they have been undervaluing themselves & made a correction, the immediate response was we'll cry like little girls, but open our wallets to do the smart thing & the right thing. BTW, I think all media people should pay at least a thousand dollars for the priviledge of parking right next to the stands & getting to walk in & tailgate on demand & then watch some of the most exciting football in all the land. What say you Jay Walker?


    One of the interesting features of the brochure was a comparison of the budgets of the SBC schools and our peer institutions in leagues outside of the SBC. Now data was two years old but it does show that Kyle is right in that we all need to contribute in order for us to reach our potential as we are behind lots of schools. I was shocked to read that in 2009-2010, ULM actually had more private donations that we did. Now of course that was before Coach Hud came aboard but it does illustrate the need for the RCAF to continue to grow

  5. #165
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    4,799

    Default Re: Rationale Behind RCAF Parking

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    One of the interesting features of the brochure was a comparison of the budgets of the SBC schools and our peer institutions in leagues outside of the SBC. Now data was two years old but it does show that Kyle is right in that we all need to contribute in order for us to reach our potential as we are behind lots of schools. I was shocked to read that in 2009-2010, ULM actually had more private donations that we did. Now of course that was before Coach Hud came aboard but it does illustrate the need for the RCAF to continue to grow
    +10

    It's all pretty much right there.

  6. #166
    BirdofParadise's Avatar
    BirdofParadise is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    5,080

    Default Re: Rationale Behind RCAF Parking

    I'm in the C lot. Perfect since it's right near where I tailgate.


  7. #167
    BirdofParadise's Avatar
    BirdofParadise is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    5,080

    Default Re: Rationale Behind RCAF Parking

    Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Brother, I'm a little guy too. But I like thinking BIG. How the hell are you ever gonna get from where you are to where you want to be without investment? It takes money to make money baby! I might be a little guy, but I wasn't born last night. This is it. anyone who's b1tching now doesn't love the university & doesn't have the interest of the school or the community at heart. They are selfish & want the school to stay small so they can feel important. I want the school & it's programs to be big. This is the only way to go if you want the respect you claim you have always wanted, but were denied. I love the idea that as soon as the school realized that they have been undervaluing themselves & made a correction, the immediate response was we'll cry like little girls, but open our wallets to do the smart thing & the right thing. BTW, I think all media people should pay at least a thousand dollars for the priviledge of parking right next to the stands & getting to walk in & tailgate on demand & then watch some of the most exciting football in all the land. What say you Jay Walker?
    The media does not park "right next to the stands." Although we do get to park within the gates.

    And, I'll have you know, as an RCAF member, I pay for the right to park in a better place. Lot C.
    And, I don't tailgate on demand. I pay for that as well.

  8. #168
    Just1More's Avatar
    Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    15,380
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Rationale Behind RCAF Parking

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    Hair coiffing? Do you know Jay? Now if you'd said a wax and buff...................
    They coiff his back mane and ear hair. He doesn't like anyone messing with his dome.

  9. #169
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,039
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Rationale Behind RCAF Parking

    Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    They coiff his back mane and ear hair. He doesn't like anyone messing with his dome.
    Thanks for the clarification. This sounds highly accurate to me.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •