Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: SHOCKER! Coleby not returning to UL basketball

Default Re: SHOCKER! Coleby not returning to UL basketball

Quote Originally Posted by playincajun View Post
    I appreciate your wishful thinking. I would love it for the Ragin Cajun Nation but don't see it.
    Not saying I see it either, but of it happens, then what? What will be the excuses then? What happens if 1 or 2 of the guys transfer and have problems else where? Then what?

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Not saying I see it either, but of it happens, then what? What will be the excuses then? What happens if 1 or 2 of the guys transfer and have problems else where? Then what?
    Then what? We won't hear from any of them again haha

Quote Originally Posted by bettercoach View Post
    The word is out on Bob. Bob lies to everyone.
    There is a panel of about 20 well respected college basketball insiders that award the Skip Prosser Man of the Year award which is based 'display of moral integrity'.

'Pampered-my own schitte don't stink' kids with butt-hurt parents and agents vs. the most respected panel of coaches in the country.

Until I proved wrong, I am going with the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by playincajun View Post
    BTW....Scott Farmer and the Prez have been contacted on many issues. Why do you think the 6'11" kid did not get in. You actually think Marlin did that.
    So you're saying that several people have gone to Scott Farmer and T-Joe and nothing was done about it? If this is true you then have to go to the credibility of the source. Who went to Scott/T-Joe? What's their track record? etc...... In their positions they can't believe everything they hear so I can understand that they may have let things go for a little while before putting too much into the accusations. And how do you know they're not doing anything about the situation? In this kind of scenario it would be behind closed doors to not let this get out of control any further. Do you really think it would do any good to make this any more public?

I'm not saying you're points may not be true but you went so long making vague comments that it's hard to believe everything you are bringing to the table. Trust me though, if we don't start getting lots of W's I want Marlin out of here as fast as everyone else. But the same holds true with the "student athletes," make the grades or you go packing as well. You kids have everything given to you and even some can't manage to pull off a "C" average to stay eligible. This ranks up there with missing a damn free throw.

Kadeem Coleby 3.4, student Kentwan 2.9 student, Kadeem, Raymone, and Darnell all made all academic Sunbelt list. Please don’t say these kids can’t make the grades. The problem is they are pretty smart. Truth is on its way as Paul Harvey said Stand By For News. Don't forget the loss to Monore!!!! 57 years wow!!! Jumbo, once again with your award, Google his agent, Fletcher Crockwell, banned from NCAA that's says enough for me hell look at awards and the Joe Paterno and his coaching staff received. Do those awards mean anything after the truth is revealed?

Kadeem Coleby 3.4, student Kentwan 2.9 student, Kadeem, Raymone, and Darnell all made all academic Sunbelt list. Please don't say these kids can't make the grades. The problem is they are pretty smart. Truth is on its way as Paul Harvey said Stand By For News. Don't forget the loss to Monore!!!! 57 years wow!!! Jumbo, once again with your award, Google his agent, Fletcher Crockwell, banned from NCAA that's says enough for me hell look at awards and the Joe Paterno and his coaching staff received. Do those awards mean anything after the truth is revealed?
    The discussion of grades came up when talking about Alex Andrews and his inability to qualify for D1 ball and had to go JUCO. I could be mistaken, but I don't recall anyone saying that those that transferred weren't academically eligible. Technically, Alex Andrews was never here. Just signed a LOI, that's it.

Kadeem Coleby 3.4, student Kentwan 2.9 student, Kadeem, Raymone, and Darnell all made all academic Sunbelt list. Please don’t say these kids can’t make the grades. The problem is they are pretty smart. Truth is on its way as Paul Harvey said Stand By For News. Don't forget the loss to Monore!!!! 57 years wow!!! Jumbo, once again with your award, Google his agent, Fletcher Crockwell, banned from NCAA that's says enough for me hell look at awards and the Joe Paterno and his coaching staff received. Do those awards mean anything after the truth is revealed?
    I never said they aren't making the grades genius, I said make the grades or they should go packing. It's evident you never made the grades.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12