Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Attendance vs NC A&T

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    217

    Default Attendance vs NC A&T

    What was the attendance at the game last weekend?


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    139

    Default Re: Attendance

    Quote Originally Posted by 2 ul 0105
    What was the attendance at the game last weekend?
    15,041

  3. #3

    Default Re: Attendance

    will the attendance be higher this week? any ideas?


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: Attendance

    Quote Originally Posted by fiz
    will the attendance be higher this week? any ideas?
    Nicer weather wouldn't hurt.....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    5,007

    Default Re: Attendance

    Quote Originally Posted by fiz
    will the attendance be higher this week? any ideas?
    Keep in mind that it POURED on and off all day, the game was delayed by 45 minutes, lightning was striking all around the stadium, and it was against a team that no one has ever heard of. It's tough to draw that many folks. I distinctly remember the Houston game a few years ago where we only drew 11,000 with similar weather conditions. So in all, it could have been alot worse. Look for a much bigger crowd on Saturday. As long as it doesn't pour, i'll say we'll get at leats 19,000.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    4,221

    Default Re: Attendance

    Quote Originally Posted by fiz
    will the attendance be higher this week? any ideas?
    I'm going to call a larger crowd. Weather will help. LSU home game at 11:30 will not. Still in all, larger crowd this time around...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Attendance

    Quote Originally Posted by ULforlife
    I'm going to call a larger crowd. Weather will help. LSU home game at 11:30 will not. Still in all, larger crowd this time around...

    Alot of LSU fans won't go to the 11:30 game because its early and they are tired of seeing LSU kill their opponents.

    I think some of those fans will catch the game at 4:00 in Lafayette.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    607

    Default Re: Attendance

    Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns
    Alot of LSU fans won't go to the 11:30 game because its early and they are tired of seeing LSU kill their opponents.

    I think some of those fans will catch the game at 4:00 in Lafayette.



    wishful thinking

  9. #9
    Zeebart21's Avatar
    Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    17,652

    Default Re: Attendance

    Quote Originally Posted by Mineshaft
    wishful thinking
    Say Turbine, can we put a moron alert on this board. Anytime someone with less than an 8th grade education tries to post, the computer shuts him down?

    just asking,

    Z.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Old Jef erson...
    Posts
    1,381

    Default Re: Attendance

    I havent made any games this year because I really dont feel like sitting in the 4 pm heat... I hate day games... worse thing they could have done was go to an all day schedule...


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    4,221

    Default Re: Attendance

    Quote Originally Posted by locoguano
    I havent made any games this year because I really dont feel like sitting in the 4 pm heat... I hate day games... worse thing they could have done was go to an all day schedule...
    Not if it means keeping the players focused and bringing about a win.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: Attendance

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21
    Say Turbine, can we put a moron alert on this board. Anytime someone with less than an 8th grade education tries to post, the computer shuts him down?

    just asking,

    Z.
    I think we overestimate the "State home game" effect on our attendance anyway....

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    192

    Default Re: Attendance

    Quote Originally Posted by Mineshaft
    wishful thinking

    NOT AT ALL!

    My brother-in-law and his wife, who have season tickets to LSU and belong to TAF, will be at OUR GAME instead!

    I think a lot of people will watch the LSU game on TV and then come out to our game.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hue's Ton
    Posts
    2,921

    Default Re: Attendance

    Quote Originally Posted by locoguano
    I havent made any games this year because I really dont feel like sitting in the 4 pm heat... I hate day games... worse thing they could have done was go to an all day schedule...
    Hey Alice, call the athletic department. Maybe they'll build an AC'd dome so you don't have to get too overheated anymore.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,248

    Default Re: Attendance

    Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux
    Hey Alice, call the athletic department. Maybe they'll build an AC'd dome so you don't have to get too overheated anymore.
    LOL!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Broussard, La
    Posts
    1,176

    Default Re: Attendance

    I wouldn't call 80 degrees this Saturday as heat. Maybe you should reconcider. As far a the 4 pm start time, its perfect for me as I work at night. I know that's to early for some of ya'll but hey there's games all day on Saturdays and it works out fine for most schools.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •