Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16

Thread: The Mickey Shunick Story

Default Re: The Mickey Shunick Story

It was a well done piece. I saw the original air on tv. For those who missed it, see the link above. It's worth your time.

I was very impressed with "Charlie" Shunick. What a strong, determined, amazing young lady.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    I was very impressed with "Charlie" Shunick. What a strong, determined, amazing young lady.
    Agreed, she was very impressive for so young. I predict she will be very sucessfull in life.

I'm sure Mr. & Mrs Shunick are proud of both of them.

5. Default Lavergne requests names of witnesses

In a new set of court filings, confessed killer Brandon Scott Lavergne is asking a judge to release to him the names of grand jury witnesses who testified against him and the transcript of a secretly recorded meeting with his ex-wife while he was jailed in 2004.

6. Default Lavergne says DA, cops lied on NBC's 'Dateline'

Convicted killer Brandon Lavergne is accusing prosecutors and police detectives of lying about the Mickey Shunick murder case on the national television show "Dateline," while prosecutors have asked a judge to dismiss Lavergne's requests for documents, including grand jury witness names and testimony.

Metairie/Toledo Bend/In car between Lafayette & N.O. Going to UL Sporting Events

This maggot thinks he should have a lifestyle in prison that is different than someone who admitted to similar crimes. The Daily Disappointment is fueling his ego every time they print something about him. They are both scumbags.

They keep him segregated because he already has too many stab wounds and would have a hard time explaining to the REAL men of Angola how he got the ones he has.

8. Default Most of Lavergne's document requests are denied

A Lafayette judge has denied most of confessed killer Brandon Lavergne's requests for documents related to his conviction in the murders of Mickey Shunick and Lisa Pate.

9. Default The legacy of Mickey

One year after her disappearance, Mickey Shunick, who loved animals and taught children to ride horses, has bequeathed a lasting legacy.

Advertiser (sub)
    The rest of the story
    desktop

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16