Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: RCAF - We need to Get Serious About it.

Default Re: RCAF - We need to Get Serious About it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Don't try to refer to yourself as a fan & you damn sure don't have the right to refer to yourself as a supporte or friend to the program. You are nothing more than a semi interested party that doesn't even have the sense to get out of the rain, much less the balls to jump on the bandwagon. I knew what you were from your first post. Now everybody knows what you are.
    blah blah blah....typical bandwagon tard

Quote Originally Posted by Lafman View Post
    $8.33...this is all you have to give a month...your family would not miss it. Trust me.

I don't give because i dont' want to...plain and simple. I'd rather spend the money on my family. I don't live and die for athletics. Matter of a fact, i don't care if Hud is the coach or not. Its entertainment to me. I have a life. I realized a long time ago that the sun will rise whether or not UL wins or loses, goes to the playoffs etc. Sorry if my outlook offends you. No, i take that back. Too bad if my opinion and outlook offends you. But i have to say, your profile name does seem to fit you.
    it is rather peculiar that you made your above statement on a UL Sports fan forum ... they just don't go together.

Have a nice day.

Don't take it away from your family dude, just drop one of your nudey site subscriptions and give it to RCAF

One quarter... two pennies... each day.

I bet if you start looking for change on the sidewalk you could bankroll at least a dime of it.

I'll give an extra $100 if ya'll stop feeding this troll.

MelRock is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun77 View Post
    Here's what I know. A database with all current RCAF donors should exist. Renewal notices should be mailed out 30 days prior to expiration. Email alerts should also be used. No response after 14 days of expiration, phone calls need to be made.

This requires manpower. Get student workers involved. Making money requires spending money.
    Everyone's expiration is the same December 31 of the current year. Giving is based on a calendar year as is in most nonprofits. Usually at the end of the year a letter goes out to donors that states you still have time to make a donation for tax purposes. Then in January a statement should go out that gives the donor their giving for the prior year for your tax records. If they are smart they let the donor know it would be a great time to renew their giving.
    I ran 3 nonprofits for almost 10 years and have offered my services as a volunteer. We used students to make phone calls to donors and potential donors, it is very effective.

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10