Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2006 Yahoo SuperBowl Turbinators-66 Rayne Payne-40

Blog Entries

Default Re: Fantasy Football anyone ?

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux
    I thought it was shasta that had the team that sucked and was playing Turbine the power house. So, take everything I said, and reverse all the names. I think i am confused too.
    I was trying to win the crying towel award. It's not as bad as I made it sound.

For example, while my record isn't as good ( 9-5 vs 11-3 ) whoever wins the Championship game (unless I win in a squeeker) has a good chance of winning the league scoring title as well.

On the season point totals I think Shasta has a 7 point lead on me.

yea in reality, LT has carried my team, cause other then him im pretty short staffed, been poor at QB all year

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shasta
    yea in reality, LT has carried my team, cause other then him im pretty short staffed, been poor at QB all year
    Chicago Defense was my ace in the hole. To bad I can't count on them to score every single week.

There nothing like the consistencey of a running back. Even more so with one that is breakeing every scoring record there is.

That is OK I'm ready to stop LTD

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine
    Chicago Defense was my ace in the hole. To bad I can't count on them to score every single week.

There nothing like the consistencey of a running back. Even more so with one that is breakeing every scoring record there is.

That is OK I'm ready to stop LTD
    i just hope they dont decide to bench LT till playoffs

Blog Entries

Default Re: Yahoo SuperBowl Shasta vs Turbine

Well I is the champ and I don'tmind saying it.

However I want all to know Shasta (Rayne Payne) beat me both times in the regular season and saved his worst outing of the year for the SuperBowl.

That fact won't stop me from claiming the title however. In my defense his 2 RS victories were by a total of 6 points and the final margin in the Superbowl was 26, so I will take it.

Turbinators 66
    Rayne Payne 40

Default Re: Yahoo SuperBowl Shasta vs Turbine

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine
    Well I is the champ and I don'tmind saying it.

However I want all to know Shasta (Rayne Payne) beat me both times in the regular season and saved his worst outing of the year for the SuperBowl.

That fact won't stop me from claiming the title however. In my defense his 2 RS victories were by a total of 6 points and the final margin in the Superbowl was 26, so I will take it.

Turbinators 66
    Rayne Payne 40
    congrats, but dont get too cocky cause next year im taking it all

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3