_ _ _ _

Thread: Advertiser has a good day

Blog Entries

Ragin' Cajuns Advertiser has a good day

Side note before I commend/ Can the Advertiser do like the city busses and put a "Home of Louisiana's Ragin' Cajuns" logo on it's front page?

OK, "today" the Advertiser did a good job of reporting and creating news. I say created, but in truth the news is always there, however today the Advertiser went out and found it.

Human interest stories. State of the program stories. Who is doing what. Who is going where. 4 stories on three different subjects. Loved it.

Kudos, keep it up Advertiser and Co. and remember you are in the Home of Louisiana's Ragin' Cajuns

Hammer58 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Advertiser has a good day

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine
    Side note before I commend/ Can the Advertiser do like the city busses and put a "Home of Louisiana's Ragin' Cajuns" logo on it's front page?

OK, "today" the Advertiser did a good job of reporting and creating news. I say created, but in truth the news is always there, however today the Advertiser went out and found it.

Human interest stories. State of the program stories. Who is doing what. Who is going where. 4 stories on three different subjects. Loved it.

Kudos, keep it up Advertiser and Co. and remember you are in the Home of Louisiana's Ragin' Cajuns
    It was refreshing to open the local papaer and finally see some stories worth reading.

I wholeheartedly agree. The Advertiser, but specifically Dan McDonald did a great job of doing what should be done every day durin slow sports periods. I made it a point to send Dan an email thanking him and requesting that he be given more space to write articles so that we could get quality UL reporting.

Good job advertiser!!!!!!!

God Bless

GEAUX UL!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Commend Dan McDonald and send him an email dmcdonald@theadvertiser.com...I thought I was reading the "Vermillion", except it was the freak'n local paper. I'll be emailing him this weekend to thank him.