Thread: Football Season Tickets & RCAF Renewals!

Default Football Season Tickets & RCAF Renewals!

In order to keep this Cajun freight train rolling down the tracks we all need to continue doing our part as fans. I'm sure it would be greatly appreciated by Mr. Farmer if everyone would renew their football season tickets ASAP (and add some if possible) so that his department can start seeking new season ticket holders and take their orders NOW!!!!! In addition, we need to squeeze our wallets all we can to keep the RCAF growing.

I renewed my season tickets this week and increased my RCAF contribution by 25%. I was also successful in getting a couple of co-workers to join the RCAF this year. Who else on Ragin Pagin is already onboard the Cajun Express for 2012?

Default Re: Football Season Tickets & RCAF Renewals!

I'm waiting on Shivaun to call me back on my tickets.

I doubled my donation and convinced my buddy to double his as well.

I'm actively seeking more people as well.

Blog Entries

I also doubled my donation this year.

I have filled out an application at the cajundome ticket office for a family pack (5) season tickets.

Upped my donation 5 times what it was last year...(100 to 500)....wife told me I couldn't hang a grand on it. Gonna try to add an extra ticket if one becomes available for when my daughter gets older.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Upped my donation 5 times what it was last year...(100 to 500)....wife told me I couldn't hang a grand on it. Gonna try to add an extra ticket if one becomes available for when my daughter gets older.
    Righteouss move CH. For all the guff you deservedly get from the PIT, sometimes you can show true humanity. I'm proud to call you my frenemy. Signed BWK.

There is season ticket and rcaf push going on. Geaux magazines a letter and rcaf info wad sent out to people who attended the bowl game. So the athletic department is taking advantage of all the new names in their database

CajunRed is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post

Way to go, Hawk. Mine will increase also.

When you spread it out over 11-12 months its chump change. Might have to make smaller jumps in the next few years to keep the wife at arm's length.

I encourage anyone who works for a medium to large company to check into whether their company has any type of program for matching a donation made to educationally based programs.

I work for State Farm and they match my RCAF donation every year.

Its an easy way to put some more in the RCAF coffers without affecting your bottom line.

Quote Originally Posted by bwallace View Post
    I encourage anyone who works for a medium to large company to check into whether their company has any type of program for matching a donation made to educationally based programs.

I work for State Farm and they match my RCAF donation every year.

Its an easy way to put some more in the RCAF coffers without affecting your bottom line.
    That is exactly right! My company is one of those that does match my contributions. Therefore, whatever amount I can give is matched by my company! It's SWEET for me and the RCAF!!!!!!!!!!

I will have to look into that, was not aware. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    That is exactly right! My company is one of those that does match my contributions. Therefore, whatever amount I can give is matched by my company! It's SWEET for me and the RCAF!!!!!!!!!!