Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Baseball Tickets

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    97

    Default Baseball Tickets

    I paid for my baseball tickets in October but have not received them yet anyone else in the same predicament.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    4,670

    Default Re: Baseball Tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    I paid for my baseball tickets in October but have not received them yet anyone else in the same predicament.
    You may need to go to the ticket office to figure this one out. I got mine a couple weeks ago.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    1,375

    Default Re: Baseball Tickets

    I'm a $3000 wall sponsor and had to call- same thing no email or letter or tickets. They hand delivered them yesterday. Also- ive Heard nothing about diamond club. When does that start?


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    324

    Default Re: Baseball Tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by bigearl View Post
    I'm a $3000 wall sponsor and had to call- same thing no email or letter or tickets. They hand delivered them yesterday. Also- ive Heard nothing about diamond club. When does that start?
    Diamond Club started on the 14th, next meeting is Tue, 2/28.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    1,375

    Default Re: Baseball Tickets

    WTF? Why don't I know this? I sure hope the athletic deptament improves going forward with simple things like notifying investors.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    1,125

    Default Re: Baseball Tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    I paid for my baseball tickets in October but have not received them yet anyone else in the same predicament.
    Because of the bulkiness of the ticket packet, they asked that you come pick them up. I guarantee if you call them they will have them at the Tigue tonight for you to pick up.

    337-265-2100 - Cajundome ticket office

    GEAUX CAJUNS

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    1,375

    Default Re: Baseball Tickets

    I would have gladly went pick mine up- never heard a thing about it until I called them yesterday.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    3,676

    Default Re: Baseball Tickets

    I've had mine for a couple of weeks.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,759

    Default Re: Baseball Tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by bigearl View Post
    WTF? Why don't I know this? I sure hope the athletic deptament improves going forward with simple things like notifying investors.
    i's and t's im sure. our athletic department likes to keep everything under wraps. If you told everyone that baseball season tickets could be picked up.. imagine all the people going there at the same time. it'd be crazy.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    lafayette
    Posts
    10,607

    Default Re: Baseball Tickets

    i stopped by just to check if they were ready and they were, I asked why they didnt call and they told me its because they sit their all day laughing at the people on ragin pagin b itching and moaning about not getting called about their tickets. I thought that was pretty funny.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,759

    Default Re: Baseball Tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    i stopped by just to check if they were ready and they were, I asked why they didnt call and they told me its because they sit their all day laughing at the people on ragin pagin b itching and moaning about not getting called about their tickets. I thought that was pretty funny.

    Do they donate to keep this site afloat?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    290

    Default Re: Baseball Tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    i's and t's im sure. our athletic department likes to keep everything under wraps. If you told everyone that baseball season tickets could be picked up.. imagine all the people going there at the same time. it'd be crazy.
    I don't like this policy. Although next year I will know I just have to go pick them up from the Dome because they will not mail them to me. At least I wont be left wondering again!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Louisiana, duh
    Posts
    14,058

    Default Re: Baseball Tickets

    Can I buy single game tickets tomorrow? Might only need one, no family wants to go with me...


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •