Thread: Baseball Tickets

Default Baseball Tickets

I paid for my baseball tickets in October but have not received them yet anyone else in the same predicament.

Default Re: Baseball Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    I paid for my baseball tickets in October but have not received them yet anyone else in the same predicament.
    You may need to go to the ticket office to figure this one out. I got mine a couple weeks ago.

I'm a $3000 wall sponsor and had to call- same thing no email or letter or tickets. They hand delivered them yesterday. Also- ive Heard nothing about diamond club. When does that start?

Quote Originally Posted by bigearl View Post
    I'm a $3000 wall sponsor and had to call- same thing no email or letter or tickets. They hand delivered them yesterday. Also- ive Heard nothing about diamond club. When does that start?
    Diamond Club started on the 14th, next meeting is Tue, 2/28.

WTF? Why don't I know this? I sure hope the athletic deptament improves going forward with simple things like notifying investors.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Because of the bulkiness of the ticket packet, they asked that you come pick them up. I guarantee if you call them they will have them at the Tigue tonight for you to pick up.

337-265-2100 - Cajundome ticket office

GEAUX CAJUNS

I would have gladly went pick mine up- never heard a thing about it until I called them yesterday.

I've had mine for a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by bigearl View Post
    WTF? Why don't I know this? I sure hope the athletic deptament improves going forward with simple things like notifying investors.
    i's and t's im sure. our athletic department likes to keep everything under wraps. If you told everyone that baseball season tickets could be picked up.. imagine all the people going there at the same time. it'd be crazy.

i stopped by just to check if they were ready and they were, I asked why they didnt call and they told me its because they sit their all day laughing at the people on ragin pagin b itching and moaning about not getting called about their tickets. I thought that was pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    i stopped by just to check if they were ready and they were, I asked why they didnt call and they told me its because they sit their all day laughing at the people on ragin pagin b itching and moaning about not getting called about their tickets. I thought that was pretty funny.

Do they donate to keep this site afloat?

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    i's and t's im sure. our athletic department likes to keep everything under wraps. If you told everyone that baseball season tickets could be picked up.. imagine all the people going there at the same time. it'd be crazy.
    I don't like this policy. Although next year I will know I just have to go pick them up from the Dome because they will not mail them to me. At least I wont be left wondering again!

Can I buy single game tickets tomorrow? Might only need one, no family wants to go with me...